1. I want to submit my paper to Asian Journal of Humanity, Art and Literature (AJHAL), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: AJHAL publishes multidisciplinary research papers in the fields of Humanity, Art and Literature. Details...
2. Is AJHAL an indexed journal?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL is an indexed journal. It is indexed with Google Scholar, abcGATE, WorldCat, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD), and Index Copernicus.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL is a refereed journal. It follows single blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL is published both in print and online versions.
5. Is AJHAL an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: No, AJHAL is an subscription-access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents from online archive by the paying of download charge.
6. What type of paper does AJHAL publish?
Answer: AJHAL publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does AJHAL publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in inter disciplines will occasionally can be published.
8. Who is the publisher of AJHAL?
Answer: AJHAL is establish by Asian Business Consortium (ABC). Presently patronized and published by i-Proclaim.
9. I want to submit my paper to AJHAL, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through AJHAL Online Submission System.
10. Does AJHAL have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the i-Proclaim Manuscript Requirements in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no page limit in a paper, but the paper should be between 2000 and 6000 words in length. This includes all text including references and appendices..
12. How much time does AJHAL take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does AJHAL require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 110 USD as article processing charge (APC) in order to defray the operating costs. The payment method will be notified by the managing editor after the acceptance of the paper.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 40% –50% (2016).
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the journal manager at support [at] i-proclaim.my.
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of AJHAL.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in AJHAL are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of AJHAL. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please go through the link here for your subscription order.
19. I want to join the review team of AJHAL. How can I become an honorable reviewer of AJHAL?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please go through the link HERE.
20. What is the frequency of publication of AJHAL?
Answer: AJHAL publishes three issues per year. Details...
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after receiving the reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen. It takes maximum 40 days after submission.