1. I want to submit my paper to Asian Journal of Humanity, Art and Literature (AJHAL), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: AJHAL publishes multidisciplinary research papers in the fields of Humanity, Art and Literature.
2. Is AJHAL an indexed journal?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL is an indexed journal. It is indexed with Google Scholar, Research Bible, Open Access Journal Index (OAJI), CrossRef, i-Scholar, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD), Scholarsteer, Academic Keys, Advanced Sciences Index, and getCITED. Moreover the journal is under the indexing process with Cabell’s, DRJI, IndexCopernicus International, Ulrich’s, EBSCO, Scopus, and DOAJ.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL is a refereed journal. It follows blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL is published both in print and online versions. Author (s) will get one print copy with free of charge.
5. Is AJHAL an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL is an open-access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does AJHAL publish?
Answer: AJHAL publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does AJHAL publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in engineering disciplines will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of AJHAL?
Answer: AJHAL is run by Asian Business Consortium (ABC).
9. I want to submit my paper to AJHAL, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through AJHAL Online Submission System.
10. Does AJHAL have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, AJHAL has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no word limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 25 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
12. How much time does AJHAL take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does AJHAL require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the managing editor after the acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be entitled to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors. Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 30 USD for each additional copy.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 40% –50%.
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the managing editor of ABC Journals at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of AJHAL.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in AJHAL are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of AJHAL. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the Email: email@example.com
19. I want to join the review team of AJHAL. How can I become an honorable reviewer of AJHAL?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please go through the link HERE.
20. What is the frequency of publication of AJHAL?
Answer: AJHAL publishes three issues per year.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after receiving the reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen. It takes maximum 30 days after submission.