Fee Waiver Policy
Waiver Policy valid only for online payment option through credit card/ PayPal:
Fee Refund Policy
All products and services are sold “as is”. The author assumes the responsibility for the payment, and no refunds will be issued.
Article Processing Charge
AJHAL publication fees: US$ 110 USD (excluding print hard copy)
Hard Copy Cost:
If author want to get hard copy of the Journal, required to pay extra charges @ US$ 30 for each hard copy.
Shipping Cost for Hard Copy:
1. US$ 50 --- Fast Express (5-20 Business Day)
2. US$ 60 --- DHL/TNT (2-7 Business Day)
Authors can choice any of the following payment method among:
(1) Online Payment (Credit Card): 2Checkout.com Inc., Ohio, USA is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by Asian Business Consortium. Third party Transaction Fees (2CO) + Sales Tax: US$ 10.75. Online payment link: Pay Now
(2) Online Payment (PayPal): 6% Transaction Fees applicable .
(3) Cash Office Wire Transfer: We accept payment through Western Union/ MoneyGram/ Xpress Money/ IME (International Money Express).
PayPal payment link and Wire Transfer info will be mailed after acceptance of the manuscript for publication.
Welcome to Asian Journal of Humanity, Art and Literature manuscript submission & peer-review system. In this system, scholars submit their academic manuscripts and journal managers choose editors/reviewers for the submitted manuscripts.
To Log In, enter your E-mail and Password into the boxes below, then click the "Login" button.
AJHAL research integrity is an aspect of moral character and experience which involves a commitment to intellectual honesty and to a range of practices that characterize responsible research conduct. Submissions considered suitable for peer-review are assigned to independent experts, who are asked to assess the article for clarity, validity, and sound methodology.